- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4690G
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have an oil pressure gauge is indicating that the engine appears to be operating with very high oil pressure. Under various engine operating conditions up to 110 pressure per square inch of oil pressure may be displayed on the oil pressure gauge. This should be considered as normal operation during a cold engine start-up.
Click a tab for more information.