- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4964C
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician will find Diagnostic Trouble Code P2097 or P2099. Technician will need to perform an injector balance or Active Fuel Injector Tester prior to going further. Technician will also need to check for a small leak in the exhaust if published Service Information diagnostics does not lead to a resolution.
Click a tab for more information.