- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5095B
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon and may also have an oil or coolant leak. Technician may find coolant or oil in a spark plug tube. If the Spark Plug Tube is leaking and it is determined that the oil or coolant is not coming from a leak above the spark plug then replace the cylinder Head, spark plug and coil.
Click a tab for more information.