- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5216
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a knock noise, seized engine, lower end squeak or squeal from the engine. Technician will inspect the oil control solenoids for metal debris. Also inspect for damage to the cam caps Journals and camshaft journals on the heads. The check the timing chain idler sprockets for stiffness when turning. If any of these instances would be a cause to replace the engine instead of repair.
Click a tab for more information.