- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5257B
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:HOSES/LINES/PIPING/FITTINGS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil mixed in with the engine coolant. Technician will need to inspect the oil cooler if equipped for possible leaking into the cooling system through the radiator. If no issue found replace the engine as well as all rubber coolant hoses.
Click a tab for more information.