- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5325
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to help determine if the vehicle is equipped with factory or aftermarket Compressed Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, or Bi-Fuel Systems. Technician will check for the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label. By using the engine Regular Production Option Code as well as the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label, technician can confirm the vehicle has a factory installed alternative fuel system or who the manufacturer is of the aftermarket fuel system.
Click a tab for more information.