- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5507A
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- This Preliminary information communicatesIn ambient temperatures 100F (37.7 C)degrees or higher, DTCs P2635 and/or P018B may set.The vehicle may also exhibit a hesitation or stalling condition.Excessively Hot and sustained ambient temperatures over 100F (37.7 C) degrees Mainly in TX, AZ, UT, NV, CA, NM (could be any state) causingVapor buildup in fuel feed line.Customers can be advised to utilize fuels with octane levels greater than 91, Refrain from extended idleing periods if possible, park vehicles in covered garage.Replacing the fuel pump will not repare this concern.
Click a tab for more information.