- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 22 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 41 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 45 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Caprice
Worst 1995 Caprice suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Caprice Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Caprice compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Caprice overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caprice.