- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 16 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 25 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 27 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Caprice
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Caprice Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Caprice compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Caprice overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caprice.