- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 2 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 42 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Caprice
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Caprice Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Caprice compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Caprice overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caprice.