- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #13-02-32-001D
2014 Chevrolet Captiva
Affected Component: STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to flush and bleed the power steering system to correct a condition of power steering noise or fluid leak from power steering pump, gear or high pressure hose during extreme low temperature conditions.
Click a tab for more information.