- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4541F
2014 Chevrolet Captiva
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with a diagnostic tip for the OnStar back-up battery failure. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B1446 or B1447 and the OnStar LED is red. Technician should never disconnect the main vehicle battery or remove the OnStar fuse with the ignition key in any position other than off.
Click a tab for more information.