- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5453D
2014 Chevrolet Captiva
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors and General Motors of Canada Company do not support cross border sales. The General Motors of Canada Customer Care Centre is the sole authorized provider of a certification confirmation letter which helps our customers identify if their vehicles meets the required USA regulatory standards necessary for importation into the USA.
Click a tab for more information.