- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5029H
2014 Chevrolet Captiva
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or engine misfire, rough idle, extended crank, or crank no start in some cases. Technician will need to perform published Service Information diagnostics. If technician finds carbon, an upper engine and valve cleaning should be performed. Update added part numbers for the cleaner and model years.
Click a tab for more information.