- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5331F
2014 Chevrolet Captiva
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information on a rattle, tick, or knock type noise. Any drivability concerns they should be addressed prior to the following diagnostic progression. A sound file or video with sound of the noise needs to be made prior to dis-assembly to help isolate to one area in the engine. There are four different steps to diagnosis the concern. This communication was updated to include the 2017 and 2018 model year.
Click a tab for more information.