- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 10 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 11 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.