- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 53 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 57 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 59 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.