- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 54 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 58 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 60 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 60 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.