- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 7 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 61 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 65 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 67 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Fuel:Throttle Linkages And Control
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
If the accelerator control cable sticks or breaks, unwanted acceleration and/or loss of throttle control can result increasing the risk of a vehicle accident.
Vehicle Speed Control
- The accelerator control cable could have been kinked during assembly causing high accelerator pedal effort, sticking accelerator control cable, or a broken accelerator control cable.
- Dealers will replace the accelerator control cable assembly.
Click a tab for more information.