- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 55 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 59 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : General Motors/FMVSS 108/4 Way Flashers
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
If these lamps were not flashing, other vehicles would not be aware that this vehicle was stopped increasing the risk of an accident.
Exterior Lighting — Hazard Flashing Warning Lights
- The front and/or rear hazard warning lamps (four-way flashers) do not flash when the hazard switch is activated. This fails to comply with FMVSS no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Dealers or vehicle owners will inspect for proper function of the hazard warning lamps. If necessary, dealers will replace the hazard lamp switch.
Click a tab for more information.