- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 4 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 58 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 62 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 64 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Rear Suspension
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
If this were to occur while the vehicle was in motion, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. One of the rear suspension trailing arm bolts can fatigue and break.
- Dealers will replace the rear suspension trailing arm fasteners.
Click a tab for more information.