- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1996 Cavalier suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.