- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 22 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 28 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Sqeaking Sound When The Steering Is Turned2
- Popping Noise From Steering When Turning1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion30
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.