- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 18 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 43 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 56 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc. Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem