- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 22 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 31 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Body / Paint Problems
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Body Is Rusting3
- Paint Peeling2
- Cracked Subframe1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.