- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 27 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 28 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rusted Out Frame7
- Water Leaks Into The Cab7
- Rotted Truck Frame3
- Body Is Rusting1
- Chrome Is Peeling1
- Hear Various Clanks, Rattles, Strange Noises1
- Rattling Noise From Engine Compartment1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body30
- NHTSA: Structure10
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.