- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks into the cab7
- rusted out frame6
- rotted truck frame3
- body is rusting1
- hear various clanks, rattles, strange noises1
- rattling noise from engine compartment1
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.