- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 27 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 50 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes do not release2
- bad abs sensor1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic18
- NHTSA: Service Brakes12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Control Unit/Module1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.