- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 7 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 Wheel Drive "Not Working"2
- Rear End Locks Up1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.