- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 12 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 18 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 27 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 Wheel Drive "Not Working"2
- Rear End Locks Up1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.