- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 26 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 27 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start4
- Missfire At Any Steady Speed And Check Engine Light2
- Rough Starting, Rough Idle2
- Stalling At Braking, Turning2
- Missfire/Check Engine Light1
- White Smoke And Engine Light Came On1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.