- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 27 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 50 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over, won't start4
- missfire at any steady speed and check engine light2
- rough starting, rough idle2
- stalling at braking, turning2
- white smoke and engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.