- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Pump Dead1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery2
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.