- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 13 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 22 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 29 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights bulbs burn out since the recall for switch1
- brakes lights not working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch24
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting14
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.