- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5099D
2014 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.