- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 9 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 12 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 35 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 47 days ago
Loss Of Power Steering
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chevy Colorado has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Colorado report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Colorado trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The Chevy Colorado is mechanically identical to the GMC Canyon.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace steering gear (3 reports)
- replace steering rack, module (2 reports)