- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16-NA-175
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 16-NA-175.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- SHAKE AND/OR SHUDDER DURING LIGHT THROTTLE ACCELERATION BETWEEN 40 AND 128 KM/H (25 AND 80 MPH) AT A STEADY STATE.
Click a tab for more information.