- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17337 Phase 2
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 17337 01 Phase 2 - Product Emission. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall involving certain vehicles, equipped with a diesel engine. The engine control module in these vehicles may not properly diagnose a fault in the exhaust particulate matter sensor. Additionally, a subset of these vehicles, certain 2017 model year Chevrolet Silverado HD and GM Sierra HD vehicles, may in rare instances exhibit a condition in which the engine surges up to 2,800 RPM during vehicle coast or vehicle brakingProgram the engine control module, and transmission control module when applicable.
Click a tab for more information.