- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIE0540
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This engineering informational bulletin is requesting to gather information from the field to determine a root cause for a condition of oil leaking from the valve rocker arm oil control valve. The information gathered will be used to develop a field fix.
Click a tab for more information.