- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIE0540A
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This engineering Information (EI) ends the need for information from the field for a condition of oil leaking from the valve rocker arm oil control valve. If a vehicle is encountered with this condition, refer to SI for further diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.