- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5493F
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary information communicates diagnostic tips for misfires on active fuel management cylinders and engineering investigations into cylinder 6 misfire on XT5 and cylinder 4 misfire on LaCrosse both of which are 2017. Changes to Preliminary informationinclude adding MY2018, advising of calibration for previous investigation and adding pictures to identify concern. Also difining calibration update information.
Click a tab for more information.