- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5632B
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors Technical Assistance Center may ask for Global Diagnostic System 2 Session Log. Technician will need use Global Diagnostic System 2 to send the session logs to General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance on the vehicle in question.
Click a tab for more information.