- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5396C
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have a water leak into the cabin. Water staining may be seen in the headliner or water may be on the floor. Technician will inspect these areas for water intrusion roof ditch, rear glass, center high mounted stop light, windshield, cowl seam, heater-vent-air conditioning drain tube, pillar area, and the pressure relief valve.
Click a tab for more information.