- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17-NA-331
2018 Chevrolet Colorado
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 17-NA-331.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Rear View Camera Guidelines Not Present at Times Condition Some customers may report that the Rear View Camera (RVC) guidelines are temporarily not available at times but the RVC will remain on during the concern. Additionally, no relat
Click a tab for more information.