- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5095G
2018 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon and may also have an oil or coolant leak. Technician may find coolant or oil in a spark plug tube. If the Spark Plug Tube is leaking and it is determined that the oil or coolant is not coming from a leak above the spark plug then replace the cylinder Head, spark plug and coil.
Click a tab for more information.