- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5429A
2018 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the customer may experience a 2-3 slip or flare after the vehicle has been sitting for a period of time. Technician can update the Transmission Control Module if working on a model year 2007. On all other model years dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.