- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5600C
2018 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have raised dents or ripple appearance in the side outer panel of the cargo box around the perimeter of the wheel house opening. Technician should first access the rear of the inner wheelhouse area through the tail lamp cavity and the front of the wheelhouse from under the vehicle, and coat the inner hem of the wheel house to side outer panel with 3M Rust Fighter I. After allowing the 3M Rust Fighter I to dry then apply several coats of Nox Rust X-121B undercoating.
Click a tab for more information.