- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17NA114
2020 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to Tighten the Charge Air Cooler Duct Clamp to correct a condition of an oil leak originating from either the inlet or outlet duct of the turbocharger due to the charge air cooler pipe clamp not being tightened properly.
Click a tab for more information.