- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5396D
2020 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have a water leak into the cabin. Water staining may be seen in the headliner or water may be on the floor. Technician will inspect these areas for water intrusion roof ditch, rear glass, center high mounted stop light, windshield, cowl seam, heater-vent-air conditioning drain tube, pillar area, and the pressure relief valve.
Click a tab for more information.