- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5600B
2020 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have raised dents or ripple appearance in the side outer panel of the cargo box around the perimeter of the wheel house opening. Technician should first access the rear of the inner wheelhouse area through the tail lamp cavity and the front of the wheelhouse from under the vehicle, and coat the inner hem of the wheel house to side outer panel with 3M Rust Fighter I. After allowing the 3M Rust Fighter I to dry then apply several coats of Nox Rust X-121B undercoating.
Click a tab for more information.