- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 16 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 41 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 54 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 60 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Interior Systems:Active Seat And Shoulder Belts An
1984 Chevrolet Corvette
If lockup occurs, it is impossible to pull belt out ofthe retractor. The occupant of a seat with an unusable safety belt issubject to increased risk of injury or death in the event of a sudden stop oraccident.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Under certain vehicle operations and occupant usage conditions, the safety belts can lockup or jam in the safety belt retractor.
- Replace the safety belts if the lockup occurs.
Click a tab for more information.