- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 11 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 20 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 27 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Corvette
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 35
- steering problemsNHTSA: 216
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 40
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 31
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 25
- engine problemsNHTSA: 24
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 17
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 8
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 6
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.
Worst 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 144,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Corvette.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!