- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Corvette
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 35
- steering problemsNHTSA: 217
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 43
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 31
- engine problemsNHTSA: 25
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 25
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 17
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 8
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 6
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.
Worst 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 144,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Corvette.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!