- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #050308002F
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This informational bulletin was created to aid the technician in diagnosing the difference between a shock or strut that has a fluid residule from a possible external source from a leaking shaft seal.
Click a tab for more information.